Research Methods Services
To answer an organization’s critical questions, we employ a number of data collection methods such as literature reviews, case/observational studies, survey research, focus groups, interviews, and assessments and analyze the results with other pertinent information.
- Survey Research
AERE provides online survey research services which include the design, communications, sampling, delivery, data analysis and management, demographic and statistical analysis, and reporting.
- Focus Groups
AERE conducts focus groups for various organizational needs. We develop templates that include questions and prompts which, with the client’s and participants’ permission, we audio record and transcribe. Key findings are summarized in a final report.
AERE conducts interviews to gather information to meet the needs of the organization. We develop interview templates using many interview and information gathering techniques such as the Critical Incident Technique.
Feasibility Study/Needs Assessments
AERE uses research methods to determine the needs, value, demand, cost and price offering estimates of the certification product, purchase process, and channel analysis. In other words, the feasibility study provides information to help organizations determine whether a certification is a worthwhile investment.
Marketing Research Study
AERE conducts marketing research which encompasses the following
- Market Testing/Beta Testing/Field Trials
- Concept Testing
- Demand Estimation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Metric Development and Analysis
- Price/Cost Testing (Elasticity)/Purchase Process
- Segmentation/Stakeholder Analysis
- Consumer Decision Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Equity/Competitor Research
- Awareness Testing
- Word of Mouth Analysis
- Attitude Surveys
- Customer Recovery/Retention Research
- Product Placement Analysis
- Data and Statistical Analysis
Data and Statistical Analysis
AERE supports research findings with statistical analysis of the data. AERE can also support clients’ data analysis with the following services:
- Exploratory analysis and descriptive statistics
- Regression analysis
- Hierarchical linear models
- Multivariate analysis
- Factor analysis
- Cluster analysis and data mining
- Monte Carlo studies and simulations of outcomes
- Data visualization